Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'll Try My Best





I'll try my best to give whats best for my family, lots of things I've sacrifices just to make them happy but it's ok, as long as they are happy, i'm also happy!

Thank Allah for giving me tons of livelihood . some time we tend to forget and only regret when shit happens, thats a very important thing we should bare in mind...

okla, saja kemas2 habuk dalam blog, sebenarnye banyak masa terluang, tapi malas&lupa nak blog. hm, rase nak bawa camera la ke ofis, bole tunjuk ke rakan2 tempat kerja kita. 

i'm still a trainee, bersyukur dapat senior yg sangat suka mengajar dan membantu. syukur jugak dapat promote jadi site leader, dapat la iman duit nak beli cekedis. 

till then, see you guys in two weeks (hopefully), and love your family!tata sayangs:-*
Posted by Picasa

No comments: